Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Good Vibes on Rough Days

 I got a little surprise yesterday on my way to my day job.  Yesterday's story, "Unclean," reported a rough night of sleeplessness.  I was pretty sure this would carry over since sleep is the foundation of everything including your mood.  Something unexpected happened despite the low sleep score.  I felt great all day long.  I also returned to good range last night, falling asleep within fifteen minutes of hitting the pillow.

I certainly don't recommend messing with your sleep times, however, I may have discovered two things that can have a positive influence resulting in good vibes.  Remember to check in with your physician for the proper advice as these stories are for informational purposes only.  I'm doing two new things that seem to be influencing my good vibes.  The first is starting my day with two minutes of cold in my shower before cranking up the heat.  The second is Ashwagandha.  The dose I'm taking is the equivalent of 1500 mg daily, approximately half of the recommended serving size although a daily value has not been established.

I'm thankful my daily rituals are producing consistent results although I do admit most of this is highly subjective and may be subject to some kind of placebo affect.  I wasn't really expecting anything yesterday other than a possible sleep hangover which never materialized.  I hope these stories offer some ideas for you to try if you're seeking good vibes.  Have a great day.

No comments: