Tuesday, February 6, 2024

Are You Aware of Your Blind Spot?

 It's coming up on a year since the world said good-bye to the patriarch of the Mulligan clan, Dr. Thomas Mulligan.  I have dedicated multiple stories to my uncle as he was a major influence in my life.   Click here for a memory from my archives. 

Here is an excerpt from a message he displayed on his website...


Uncle Tom departed this world on 2/24/23.  I can only imagine my dad and my uncle together in Heaven.  There may be a reader or two who may dispute the idea of an afterlife.  Maybe that's what my uncle was referencing in his challenge.  

Could it be that what you "do not believe" may be considered as some sort of blind spot?  I readily admit that the older I get the more I realize how much I don't know.  I've written over 5,000 messages here and my stories are only scratching the surface.  All I would like to offer you today is the question... Are you aware of your blindspot?  Think about that one today.  Thank you, uncle Tom, for inspiring me.  Have a great day.

No comments: