Thursday, October 8, 2020

Life is a Series of Experiments

 The older I get, the more I value experiments.  I also enjoy learning about what others have discovered during their own experimenting processes.  Yesterday I watched a YouTube video featuring an interview with a Harvard professor who is curious about the aging process.  Professor David Sinclair has been intrigued with aging since the young age of four years old.  Although he was debunked early on when one of his experiments appeared to go awry, he went back started over.  In my opinion, many would have debunked Edison for all his failures when searching for the light bulb.  Experiments don't always go the way you think they are going to go.  That's okay.  It's all about learning from your trials.

I ordered "Lifespan Why We Age and Why We Don't Have To," by Sinclair and look forward to learning more from his experiments.  How about you?  Is there anything in your life that could use some experiments?  Have a great day.

No comments: