Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Another Challenge Coming

 The next personal challenge begins on Monday.  It goes for six weeks.  The challenge involves reading a book, following the suggestions, participating in some online group sessions, and pushing myself outside of my comfort zone.  This comes at a good time in my life because I'm already pursuing some new habits to help me raise the bar in personal growth.  I would like to thank my brother-in-law for thinking of me and for the opportunity to try something new.  I'm not sure what the rules are yet but I'm excited.  This book will be a great complement to "Lifespan," by Dr. David Sinclair.  That book will arrive in the next couple of days and I'm ready to make some improvements that may tilt my biological time clock in a favorable direction.  Have a great day.

No comments: