Sunday, October 25, 2020

6 Week Journey Begins Tomorrow

 Another adventure begins tomorrow.  This one is for six weeks, three on the road and three at home.  My brother-in-law asked me to join his men's group.  The idea is to participate in something similar to boot camp except this mission is for the soul.  The timing is perfect because I was already planning a solo mission to experiment with my food regimen based on a new book I'm reading by David A. Sinclair, professor of genetics at Harvard.  That's how God's timing is – perfect.  Soldiers go away for boot camp and they come home transformed.  This is a perfect time for me to see how my body responds to new food trials.

If you're a guy and you're interested in what I'm doing, reach out to me and I'll share the details.  When the time is right, I will be sharing more about my food journey for anyone interested.  It's important to point out one disclaimer.  I have no training in medicine.  Consult your physician before making changes in your life.  I'm willing to share my journey for your entertainment and for your consideration if you feel my experiments might be worth a try.  I'm going to document my own journey with some blood tests to make my experiments as objective as possible.  Have a great day.

No comments: