Thursday, June 13, 2019

Step by Step He Leads Me

When it comes to finding solutions, I discovered the best method.  It's not about trying to figure everything out in one step.  Life is a series of steps.  The blind curves are there for a reason.  Don't think about them.  Trust Jesus.  Focus all your energy on today and make it your best day ever.


There are people I'm encountering who say, "you're crazy."  I nod my head in agreement.  Sometimes you have to behave in a way the world isn't familiar with when you get a nudge to go in a direction that leads you into unknown territory.  That's where I am today.  Unknown territory.  The blind curves are revealing something I've never seen before.  The urge to hold on is fading and the surrender experiment is becoming a new way of life.  So is the miracle equation, unwavering faith + extraordianary effort.  Trust in Jesus is also necessary to keep pressing on.   I'm also learning to ignore those voices in my head that try to convince me my journey is not possible.


I did something crazy yesterday.  I called the movie studio that owns the rights to my sidekick, Wilson, and got the contact info to send an email requesting permission to share a picture of him on my front cover.  It's only one step.  There may be rejection.  I really don't care. Every step is an act of faith.  Today I'll take another one.  That's all Jesus is asking.  How about you?  Do you have a direction?  Which way will you step today?  Have a great day.

1 comment:

Michael Mulligan said...

I got a response to my request from Twentieth Century Fox. They asked for more information. That's a good sign. Wilson's on the edge of his seat. Me too. I'll keep you posted.