Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Wilson Advances One More Step


Twentieth Century Fox reached out for a second inquiry yesterday regarding my request for permission to put Wilson on the front cover of my book project.  They wanted to know if Wilson was homemade or the "CASTAWAY" original that was licensed by the movie studio.  Fortunately, Wilson is the real deal. 


Wilson's story is gaining traction.  We have an appointment tomorrow to speak with one of the women's volleyball teams in the Evansville area where I'm currently on assignment.  I'm getting excited.  What started as some far-fetched dream is now becoming a reality.  A FedEx van passed by yesterday and I flagged the driver down for a picture with Wilson.  Yes.  All the signs are pointing in a positive direction.  Stay tuned for the rest of the story.  Have a great day.

No comments: