Monday, June 17, 2019

Would You Like the Slight Edge in Your Life?


Well, it happened again.  Something fell out of the sky.  This time it's a book, "The Slight Edge," by Jeff Olson.  Hey, I need all the help I can get.  This is the busiest time of my life ever.  The good news is I'm keeping my sanity.  The laundry got done this morning.  I'm well rested.  The expense report is up to date.  I read the first five pages of the book, a gift from one of the new staff members I'm working with in Evansville, Indiana.


I will share more about the book as I progress.  The first pages are already a blessing.  I'm headed to my day job at my temporary location for some more fun experiences.  I'm thankful for the opportunity to work out with some strong tennis players yesterday morning before work.  They pushed me hard.  It was exactly what I needed in preparation for our big match on Saturday in Iowa City.  It may come down to one or two points for the state championships in the Men's 40 division and my captain is putting me in the lineup.  I better get reading on this new book in time for my match.  Have a great day.  May it be filled with the slight edge you need to achieve your goals.

No comments: