Sunday, June 23, 2019

Be Happy and the Reason Will Appear

Are you happy?  I hope so.  I found the key.  In fact, anyone who wants the key can have it.  Just decide you want to unlock the door and go inside.

We lost our team match in the state championships yesterday.  I'm still happy.  The defeat stung, especially because the outcome was decided by a few missed shots.  My doubles partner and I won and our team was up 2-0 with three undecided matches to go.  At the end of the day, it was 3-2 for opponent, the same team who advanced all the way to nationals. 

I'm happy.  My wife cheered from the stands.  We are dinner as a family after the match was over.  Today I'm catching another flight back to Indiana to find more reasons why I'm happy.  The reasons always appear.  Be happy.  Have a great day.

No comments: