Friday, June 7, 2019

Wheels Up for Some Family Time


Our daughter gets five gold stars today.  She's setting me up with some standby travel so I can take a quick trip home on my days off to see her while she's visiting from her home base.  We may even get the opportunity for the five of us to be together at the same time.  Standby is risky because there are no guarantees and that's okay with me.  This surrender experiment thing I'm incorporating into my life is really working.  There are no worries.  Life is about being in the moment and trusting in God's plan, even if it may be invisible to the naked eye.


My body is going through and adjustment process right now.  The combination of sleep deprivation along with the high of working on projects that at times seem impossible are keeping me off balance enough to say, "okay God, you're in charge.  I'm trusting your plan.  What's the next step?" 


The next step is to show up at the airport and watch God part the Red Sea so I can give my loved ones a big hug.  Have a great day.

No comments: