Monday, June 24, 2019

Putting the Slight Edge to Work

My flight delay at the airport in Atlanta gave me the time necessary to complete "The Slight Edge."  I highly recommend this book to anyone looking for a long-term proven method for maximizing his or her life.  The author admits his ideas are simple to do and mundane.  They are also easy to ignore.  Either way, there are results.  Unfortunately, most Americans, approximately 95%, choose to skip out.  Not me.  I'm already making minor changes to my habits in order to gain the slight edge in my life. 


How are your relationships?  How is your health?  Do you know what you need to get started?  The author, Jeff Olson, states all that is necessary is a penny.  You can consider this blog as your penny.  It may not seem like much.  It's a first step.  I recommend you take the penny and keep walking toward your goals.  As for me, my journey now includes reading 10+ pages of self-improvement books today, tomorrow and every day for the rest of my life.  That's my penny.  What's yours?  Have a great day.

No comments: