Thursday, June 27, 2019

Love is Louder

Today's message is dedicated to the memory of a young Evansville teenager who left something special behind when she died tragically in an automobile accident.  Three people from the same family are no longer with us. 


I found out about "love is louder" when one of my teammates commented on a teeshirt she saw yesterday while venturing out in the community we now serve at my day job.  The three crosses on the back drew her in like a magnet.  She asked to see the front side and saw the message.   I got teary-eyed when I learned how the young teenager had painted this in bold letters in her bedroom.  Love is louder.  I hope to find one of these teeshirts before I leave this wonderful community I've called home for these last two months.  Spread some love today.  No matter what crosses you bear, remember, love is louder.  Have a great day.

No comments: