Sunday, May 6, 2018

How to Discover Your Happiest Moments


I admit it's a challenge to distinguish which things can be changed and which cannot.  There have been many times in my life when I held on too long to the things I'm powerless to change.  What a waste of time, energy and resources.  I wrongly believed holding on meant strength.  The truth is it only reveals stubbornness and pride.

Take a look around at the happiest people you know.  I have a feeling they all have something in common – courage.  They use their courage to let go of what they cannot change.  This allows them more time to focus on all the things in their lives where they can make a difference changing what can be changed.  When I'm not in my happy place I remind myself where my happiest moments come from and I remember to simply let go.  Give letting go a try today and see what happens.  My wish for you is you find happy moments.  Have a great day.

No comments: