Saturday, May 26, 2018

A Simple Method for Reducing Doubt, Anxiety or Fear


The more time you allot to doubt, anxiety or fear, the greater your challenges become.  It's like focusing on your worst possible outcomes so much that you can only see trouble in every direction.  Fear is an ugly monster who feeds on your doubts.  Your fears are scrumptious appetizers for the monster.  I believe the monster is necessary for preparation but should never be the center of your thoughts.  Keep the monster in the side view mirror, not directly in front of you.

I put my doubt monster on a diet a while back and he now appears more like a dangerous dog on a leash who can't harm me than an unstoppable force capable of destroying my life.  I also watch closely the thoughts I choose to consume.  Peace, harmony, health, love and abundance are on my plate and they help me minimize any negative thoughts that may seep in.  Negative thoughts are easier to digest when the positive foods are at or above a 90/10 ratio.  Follow this and you will become unstoppable.  Have a great day.

No comments: