Sunday, May 27, 2018

When Your Patience is on Thin Ice

We all have those days.  Our best made plans go astray.  Someone finds a way to get under our skin.  Our patience is suddenly on thin ice and the temperature is rising fast.  What's the next step?

I'm having one of those moments right now and I have a strange feeling I know exactly why.  It's the hour before I go to my house of worship and the dark side is on full attack.  Every two minutes an error message pops up on my screen...an error occurred while trying to save or publish your post.  Please try again.  Arggghhh!!!

Who will win?  You may not see this post on time today despite all my best efforts.  All I can say is I'm not going to lose my patience today or any other day.  It's all about your attitude.  I'm going to get on my knees and pray for a patience reload.  My hope is the refill sustains me for another week.  If the ice gets too thin and I fall in, I'm not sinking, I'm swimming.  How about you?  Have a great day.


No comments: