Thursday, February 15, 2018

The Fog is Lifting


The early morning hours started out foggy in our community today, similar to what my life has been like since my auto accident on Monday, Feb 5.  It's as if the fog rolled in on my life without any warning.  It's no fun living in a world where everything suddenly appears covered up or uncertain in the blink of an eye.  It feels like swimming in a large pool of murky water filled with crocodiles.  You know you need to swim out of the danger but your body won't allow you to breathe deeply so you can make an escape.

I'm not in charge of the fog.  That responsibility goes to Mother Nature.  If this were Christmas time, I can assure you I'd be begging Santa to put her on his naughty list.  Shame on her for sending all that fog my way.  The key to getting out of the fog is to keep your composure even at those times when a solution is not visible.  The fog will lift.  The danger will pass.  Be patient.  Have a great day.

No comments: