Monday, February 19, 2018

Healing in Progress


Two weeks down, four to go.  My healing is now at approximately 33%.  The accident was the most difficult challenge I ever faced and I'm thankful to be on the road to recovery.  Today I'm visiting my trauma team that helped me get through seven broken ribs and a damaged spleen when I visited them on Feb 5.

I would like to thank my cousin, John, for encouraging me to try a food experiment he designed for me when I was going through what I thought was blood pressure issues over two years ago.  Not only did his experiment help me get rid of the real health issue – inflammation, my body went through some kind of incredible transformation and was functioning at optimum levels when I went sideways and was struck on my driver's door by a fast moving Dodge Grand Caravan on the wrong side of the road.

Yes, the food experiment is playing a significant role in my recovery.  Check back tomorrow and I'll share an update from today's evaluation.  Have a great day.

No comments: