Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Have You Seen Jesus Lately?


Photo credit: revelationofjesuschrist.wordpress.com

There's some bad stuff going on all over the world.  For the non-believers, it's their confirmation God doesn't exist.  Pardon me for bursting their bubble, but I have something to say about this.  In fact, I was pretty sure I was going to see Jesus face-to-face at approximately 2:50 pm on Feb 5 when I lost control of my Honda Accord and ended up across the yellow line directly in front of a fast moving Dodge Grand Caravan.  I was wrong about "crossing over."  Everything I was seeing leading up to the direct impact on my driver's door at 50mph led me to believe it was game over on earth.  What keeps flashing in my mind since surviving is "unfinished business."  I've been given a special opportunity to get back on track and finish all my assigned tasks.  Number one on the list is helping others on the "dark side" get a glimpse of Jesus.

Does God allow evil to exist?  Yes.  Why? Because he loves us enough to grant us free will.  Ask God to stay out of schools and you won't find evidence of His presence in the classroom.  Deny a child's right to pray and you take away one of his or her best weapons for protection.   Is it still possible to see Jesus in these places where so many bad things are happening?  Yes.  Look at the teacher who stands in the way of a student about to be shot down and you will see Jesus.  Gaze into the eyes of a soldier willing to risk his or her life so you can have your freedom and you're seeing Jesus.  Spend time with a health care worker who tends to the sick and you're spending time with Jesus.  I believe with every cell in my body, including the ones damaged from my accident, Jesus is with us.  He is real.  He's preparing a place for you.  It's a place where you can be with Him for all of eternity.  My prayer for you today is that you can see past the darkness and discover the light.  Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you  ~ Matthew 7:7.  Have a great day.


No comments: