Sunday, April 9, 2017

Wedding Crasher Joins CMN

Please welcome my aunt Helen to CMN.  When she heard we were planning a Midwest wedding she called in her RSVP before the official invitations went out.  Our adult children tell us their Minnesota visits are at the top of the list of childhood memories.  Yes, this lady is the real deal.  What I admire the most about her is her faith.  She welcomed my bride into the family with open arms.  She's an awesome wife, mother, grandmother and aunt to numerous nephews and nieces.  I'm fortunate to be a part of her extended family.

If I could give a word of advice to the bouncer in Heaven in charge of the pearly gates, I would say, "no need to check your list when my aunt Helen shows up.  Besides, not even a burly dude like you, St. Peter, can keep her from crashing the party in Heaven.  Just let her in and wipe that 'uffda' smirk off your face.  Nobody's gonna keep my Aunt Helen from Jesus."  Have a great day.

No comments: