Thursday, April 27, 2017

Kathleen Erickson is CMN Honoree

Book signing at Kathleen's home.
 Kathleen Erickson













Please welcome Kathleen Erickson to the Caveman Miracle Network.  She invited me to her home in Arizona one year ago to meet her friends for a book signing event and it was a highlight of my trip. Kathleen wanted to know more about future writing projects and I shared a little bit about my journey to better health during our visit.  I talked about the silent killer lurking inside my body that was increasing my risk for a heart attack or stroke and how it turned out to be food related.  I promised the audience they would be able to read all about it in the next book.  Thank you, Kathleen, for giving me the opportunity to meet your friends and share an evening with them.  You are now an official member of the Caveman Miracle Network.  Have a great day.

No comments: