Monday, April 24, 2017

Nancy Jay, Honorary CMN Member


Please welcome longtime friend and former co-worker, Nancy Jay, to the Caveman Miracle Network.  I've known Nancy for approximately 30 years.  All three of her children were babysitters for our kids when they were young.  Her husband, Roger, once a team-mate at my day job in Arizona, is the other half of this extraordinary couple.  One day when I was in need of some prayers, a package showed up unexpectedly from Nancy with some camouflage-colored wrist bands inside.  "Prayer Warrior" was inscribed on the wrist bands.  I used mine so often that it broke.  Nancy sent me a replacement.  She and her daughter were the last people we broke bread with when we departed California.  She told us she would pray for a safe journey.  Her prayers were answered and we arrived safely.  Thank you, Nancy and family, for keeping us in your prayers.  You are now officially part of the Caveman Miracle Network.  Have a great day.


No comments: