Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Send in the Clowns to CMN


The world needs more people like my cousin, Jo McElroy Senecal.  Like her parents before her, Jo knows how to light up a room with a smile or a clown nose she sports at the Hole in the Wall Gang Camp, a place where seriously ill kids can go for healing.  She's got spunk, she's got humor and she's got enough writing talent to make you laugh, cry, get angry, vote, donate, forgive and love your enemies, all in one sentence.  She is the queen of cool, the bride of an exceptional human being, and the mother of the next generation of world changers.

When I asked my cousin to join CMN, she said, "what do you need from me?"

"Just be you," I replied.  Jo inspires me to be more generous.  Send in the clowns.  That's what the Caveman Miracle Network is all about – changing lives, one chapter at a time.  My heart goes out to the families caring for sick children, especially the ones who could use someone like Jo in their lives.  Thank you, Jo, for making the world a better place.  Have a great day.

No comments: