Monday, April 3, 2017

Dr. Thomas Mulligan, Honorary CMN Member


My uncle Tom still travels around the world teaching other orthodontists the best methods for straightening teeth and improving smiles.  I have him to thank for giving me mine.  I also have him to thank for accepting my request to be my confirmation sponsor when I was a scrawny teenager seeking direction.  That's his quote above.  His books have been translated in multiple languages.  Click here for his amazing bio.  Thanks, uncle Tom, for your contributions and for being a great role model.  I know you really don't need any more titles, but I would like to include you in the Children's Miracle Network, a group of friends and family members who helped me become the person I am today and who have a desire to make the world better.  Have a great day.

No comments: