Friday, April 21, 2017

Please Welcome Angel in the Outfield #1, Joan Brouillette


Joan Brouillette is one special lady.  She wouldn't stop raising her hand when I auctioned off a set of books written by my friends from my Christian Writers Critique Group.  Included in the set was book #1 of "God's Black Sheep Squadron," the first fruit of my fledgling writing career.  Joan was the top bidder at over $300 for the collection.  I didn't want to let go of her when she came up to claim her prize in the photo above.  She's a winner and an inspiration.  When I reached out for one hundred volunteers to be my "angels in the outfield" in support of my first book, join was the first to respond.  I thank God for her presence in my life.  God bless you, Joan, and your family.  You are my hero.  Have a great day.

No comments: