Tuesday, February 7, 2017

My Home Away from Home

98% of my food items are purchased at my day job.  The other 2% comes from my home away from home while I'm on vacation.  Located just minutes away from Mama Bear's house, Sprouts is a dream place for people like me who thrive on assorted nuts and seeds.  Shoppers fill plastic bags and label them for a quick check out.  It simplifies the hunting and gathering process for caveman foods.  I'm in paradise.  The sunshine is a bonus.  I'm thankful I can maintain my caveman lifestyle while I'm on vacation.  Have a great day.

No comments: