Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I'm Not a Doctor And I Don't Play One On TV


I highly recommend you check in with your doctor before making any changes to your diet, especially if you're taking prescription pills.  The very first step you should take before attempting the Caveman Food Experiment is to consult with your doctor.  I'm not a doctor and I don't play one on TV.  I do suspect something will happen to your body when you modify your eating habits.  The same thing happened to me and most of the others who volunteered for the experiment – change.  This can be healthy or unhealthy and that's why you need your doctor to be involved during the process.  For example, if you're taking pills for high blood pressure and your blood pressure suddenly drops, you may enter the danger zone when your blood pressure gets too low.

Your doctor will be able to measure your lipid panels during your food experiment.  This is the best way to objectively measure how you're progressing.  I'll be sharing more on May 1 about the food experiment that saved my life.  Today's disclaimer will be included to make sure any future readers who give the experiment a try have the best chance for a successful outcome.  Have a great day.

No comments: