Why is it so difficult to find the right fit? It may be the right relationship. Perhaps it's the right job. Maybe it's the right friends. Keep your standards high. Never settle. Compromising leads to disappointment.
The single greatest choice I ever made in my life is my choice of spouse. My love is willing to stay by my side no matter how rough the ride may be at times. Here are some questions to consider when looking for the right fit in a relationship:
- Can you be yourself when you are with your significant other?
- What does your gut tell you about your relationship?
- How high are you willing to raise the bar to find the right person?
- Is settling an option or a cop-out?
- Do you believe there is someone out there who is the right fit for you? If so, how will you find this person?
- What can you do to be a better fit for your loved one?
- If your relationship no longer fits like a glove, what can you do to restore it?
- Is there a correct ratio of giving and taking to make a relationship work?
- What steps can you take to make your relationships fit better?
- How can you restore a broken relationship?