- Recognize the significance of the details. Ask yourself, "is this the best way to get the job done or should I try something new?"
- Find ways to save time. The easiest way to do this is to experiment. Don't be afraid to experiment. If you can find a way to do something more efficiently, you will have more free time for other areas of your life.
- Keep track of how you spend your time. The best way to improve is to eliminate activities that distract you from your priorities. Cut out the time wasters.
- Small changes make big changes possible. Start small and stay disciplined. Be patient. Continuous improvement takes time.
- Promise yourself to make continuous improvement a lifestyle rather than something you try for two or three weeks.
Would you like to share how you practice continuous improvement in your life? Please add your thoughts in the comments section below.