Ever wonder what's behind door #1 -- the door you're afraid to open? Why are you so afraid to open it and look around? Is it because you have a feeling your life will never be the same? When I was a kid I enjoyed watching "Let's Make a Deal." Audience members dressed up in crazy outfits hoping to get a shot at some great prizes. Monty Hall always let the contestants choose between several doors. Some got stuck with a goat while others drove home in a new car. Life is about making choices. Here's some lessons I learned about choices:
- There is no reward for those afraid of risk.
- It's better to choose a door than to sit in the audience.
- The more you stand out in the crowd, the more opportunities you will get to advance.
- It's better to pick the wrong door than to pick nothing.
- Even if you pick the wrong door, you will learn from your choice and make better choices the next time.