Ever have a day when the world seems to be crumbling all around you? Even the sun hides from view. I can relate. Today's blog is dedicated to those who are looking for some sunshine. May it help you weather the storms in your life. Here are some tips on how to handle life when the sun doesn't come out:
- Expect storms. They are part of life. They produce rain to make things grow.
- Expect the sun to come out after every storm. There is always a sunrise after every sunset. High tide follows every low tide.
- Expect God to be with you during the storm. He is in charge of the storms. He has a purpose for every rainy day. He has a plan for you.
- Use your sunny days to prepare for the rainy days. Storms are always brewing even when you can't see them on the horizon.
- Recognize that we all go through bad weather at different intervals. Help others during their bad times and seek help when you are facing trouble.