Have you ever been in a situation where you prayed and nothing happened? My attitude towards prayer is much different today than it was in my formative years. Prayer is a two-way street. It involves both sending prayer requests and listening for answers. Prayer is a relationship. If you find yourself on the outside when it comes to praying, try these ideas:
- Pray that your prayer requests are in alignment with God's will for your life.
- Look for the answers to your prayers in the people who come into your life.
- Remember to say thank you every time your prayers are answered.
- Give credit for answered prayers to God.
- Understand that when the response to your prayer is negative, it's still an answer.
Do you find yourself on a two-way street with your prayer life? Please share your thoughts in the comments section.