Sunday, April 29, 2012

McWi-fi at Participating Locations

This is my third day in a row at McDonald's and I'm savoring the newest item on the menu, free Wi-fi.  There are only five people around me on this brisk morning just before sunrise and soon the place will be filled to capacity.  I'm hustling to write my daily blog stories before going to church with my family.  I have much to be thankful and the free Wi-fi is near the top of the list.

McDonald's is not the only location to cater to customers craving the Internet while away from their home or office.  The state of Iowa now offers free Wi-fi at rest stops on the interstate and the Tanger Outlet mall in Williamsburg is also on board.  I heard the Williamsburg library is also a great place to plug in to a free Wi-fi connection and plan to check it out on Monday.  What a great way for people like me on a tight budget to access the Internet without having to pay monthly fees.

How do you access the Internet when you are away from home?  Please add your comments below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, incredible blog layout! How long have you been blogging for?
you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is wonderful, let
alone the content!
my site: over here