Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Giving Christmas Away

I heard the song below for the first time this morning. It shows what Christmas is really all about. May this song touch your heart.

If you read my post yesterday about the surprise attack, there is a follow up which is really no surprise to the believer. Just as the seas were becoming dangerous, Jesus showed up. He calmed the rough waters at a challenging time in my personal life. My wife and I have no doubt whatsoever that He exists. He is all-knowing and all-loving. He knows what you need to get through your day.

If you are feel like you are drowning, why not jump in the boat. We can sail together. The Captain in the boat knows where we are going. Sometimes the boat looks like it is going to sink but our Captain controls the weather. I am stunned by the number of storms our little boat has weathered but the credit goes to my Skipper. Bookmark this site and sign up for the voyage of a lifetime. There is room for you and anyone else you wish to invite.

Enjoy the video and try giving Christmas away...

No comments: