Monday, December 14, 2009

Getting Ready for Christmas

Christmas is just eleven days away. It has been difficult to see a few people in the spotlight fall recently. I am not mentioning names because this is not a gossip site and the truth is that all of us fall. Fame and fortune can give us a false sense of the world. When our heroes fall, the world watches.

As we prepare for Christmas, it is important to find the right road and stay on it. The song below is for all of us that are looking for the road to our Savior. Take a moment to read the lyrics and enjoy the music...



Nichole Nordeman \ Holy

How many roads did I travel
Before I walked down one that led me to You?
How many dream did unravel
Before I believed in a hope that was true?
How long? How far?
What was meant to fulfill only emptied me still
And all You ever wanted…

Only me on my knees
Singing holy, holy
And somehow
All that matters now is
You are holy, holy

How many deaths did I die
Before I was awakened to new life again?
How many half truths did bear witness to
‘Til the proof was disproved in the end?
How long? How far?
What was meant to illuminate shadowed me still

And all You ever wanted…
All I have is gratitude to offer You

No comments: