Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Irish Gem in Wisconsin

 


You never know what you're going to encounter when you find yourself in unknown territory.  Yesterday I was in Oregon.  Not the state.  It's a quaint village about seven miles away from our new day job location in Verona, Wisconsin which is opening next month.  I overheard one of the visitors to our table talking about Mulligan's.  It turns out that Mulligan's is next door to the office we were visiting.

For those of you who may be new to my daily stories, I wanted to share a wee bit from my past.  My dad, may his Irish soul rest in peace, owned a pub named Mulligan's.  He was the king of marketing.  Dad taught me that life is an adventure.  This is a lesson my wife and I passed on to our children who are now adults.  The next time our paths cross, make sure you ask about my dad's shalieghl that he displayed at Mulligan's in Arizona.  Have a great day.

No comments: