Friday, July 15, 2022

Celebrating 33 Years of Marriage Today

I love to meet couples who have been married for long periods of time.  They have much wisdom to offer.  These are challenging times we're living in.  The Evil One knows that married couples are a reflection of God and his love for us.  Maybe that's why the attacks are so great.  A marital vow is sacred.  I don't take it for granted.  Every day I'm with my wife is a blessing.  If you feel inclined to say or do something in honor of our marriage, I have a suggestion.  The greatest gift you can give is to say a prayer for our marriage.  There may be one or two of you out there from my original wedding party who read these stories.  I consider that a great gift that you would take time out of your busy schedules to visit me here.  I'm forever grateful for your support.  

I will be celebrating with my wife later tonight.  We will be sitting on our back porch reminiscing our first 33 years of marriage.  Thank all of you for being a part of my life.  And to my love, Happy Anniversary.  I love you with all my heart.  Have a great day. 

No comments: