Monday, August 27, 2018

Pink Headbands on Order



More prayers are needed.  Support is appreciated.  One of my sisters called yesterday to break the news before I saw it on FB.  A mutual friend has been diagnosed with Stage III breast cancer.  The news is especially shocking because this anonymous friend is one of the healthiest people I know.  She plays tennis and my sister is a sub for her on her tennis team.  When the family is ready to release her name publicly, I'll add it for you so you know who you're praying for.

Two pink headbands are on order.   One will be for me and the other for my sister.  When I'm not wearing mine, Wilson will be sporting it during our travels.  I'm a big believer in prayer and I really appreciate you being a part of this.  I'm on my way back to Davenport for the week and will keep you updated as I learn more about what's ahead this week.  Have a great day.

No comments: