Monday, August 20, 2018

Hello, Davenport

Today is the day.  I'm joining teammates from across the country to help open a new location alongside the Mississippi River.  I'll be away for the next four weeks on special assignment.  Although I'm not authorized to share about my day job for confidentiality reasons, I will be sharing about the personal side of this exciting opportunity.  These stories will continue as usual.

My wife smiled at me when she saw the gleam in my eyes this morning.  "This is the moment you've been waiting for," she said.  I nodded in agreement.  This is personal.  It's time for me to give back.  I'm out the door in ten minutes.  Wilson is in my backpack.  I deflated him so he could fit.  I know he'll be pumped up when he sees his old friend from the welcoming committee.  Have a great day.

No comments: