Wednesday, August 1, 2018

I Caught the Travel Bug


Despite years of nearly perfect attendance in grade school, high school, college and work, I caught a severe case of the travel bug.  It's highly contagious.  You can catch it simply by reading some of these stories.  I think I got it from my cousins in Kino Bay or on family vacations to San Diego when I was a kid.  I tried to "cure" the travel bug by pushing really hard at my day jobs but it hit my family really hared this year and I don't think I'm gonna find a cure.  My family doctor says drink plenty of fluids, get lots of rest and try visiting climate zones where there's abundant sunshine.  Who am I do argue with an M.D.?

The challenging part about following the prescription is posting these daily stories as promised while I'm too far away from an internet connection.  If you don't hear back from me right away, don't worry.  I may schedule messages to appear automatically while I'm gone and then respond to you when I'm back.  Have a great day.

No comments: