Monday, August 13, 2018

Day Job Fun


My bosses at my day job prefer anonymity when it comes to social media so I don't share much here on my blog but I do want to let my friends and family know I've been asked to help out with a new store opening in our state in late October.  Next Monday I will be joining teammates from all over the Midwest to help get our new location opened.  These people are considered the best in the business and I feel blessed to be a part of the journey.  Once the dust settles, I will return to my regular location in November.  These stories will continue while I'm on the road and I will be home on weekends to see my wife and keep in touch with my tennis teammates.

One of the most important lessons I learned at my day job is to be yourself and have fun.  I'm bringing Wilson with me.  He may be inanimate but he makes people smile.  I'm hoping one of my teammates captures a shot with me, Wilson and all my new friends.  This will be the picture I share for those who follow me here.  If I ever get approved to be an authorized speaker at my day job, I promise to give you greater access to this part of my life.  Thank you for keeping in touch.  Have a great day.

No comments: