Sunday, November 13, 2022

Are You Feeling Intimidated?

 I'm guessing that you are probably feeling a bit intimidated since you're reading this story.  The source of your intimidation may be other people in your life or your circumstances.  Am I right?  If this is so, I have great news.  The solution is not my own so I'm not taking credit.  It's not my wife's solution either but I must give her credit for pointing me to the answer.  Remember the story I shared about leaving Jesus between the sheets in our hotel room?  This book, "Jesus Calling," contains out of this world wisdom and this happens to be the solution when you find yourself intimidated by your circumstances.

Pick up a copy of "Jesus Calling" and you will find all the answers you need.  The story from 11/11 is my source for the answer to today's question.  Here is an excerpt:

"Do not let any set of circumstances intimidate you.  The more challenging your day, the more of My Power I place at your disposal... I know what each of your days contain, and I empower you accordingly.  The degree to which I strengthen you on a given day is based on two variables:  the difficulty of your circumstances, and your willingness to depend of Me for help."

There you go.  Have a great day.  

No comments: