Friday, November 25, 2022

Why I Love My Day Job

 


My teammates from surrounding states are in my homestate helping to open a new location in Iowa.  That means sacrifices.  As much as we love being the support team, there are times when it's difficult to be away from home.  I'm the lucky one this time.  My home is only one hundred miles to the east.  I celebrated Thanksgiving with my wife, our adult sons, and my wife's extended family.  My teammates in Ankeny volunteered to remain in Ankeny in order to be available for the chaos about to hit us like a hurricane this morning on Black Friday.

I would like to thank the senior leadership team in Ankeny for caring so much.  One of the top leaders invited the entire support team to his home on Thanksgiving day.  This is why I love my day job so much.  Thank you, Ankeny, for welcoming us with open arms.  Have a great day.

No comments: