Friday, November 18, 2022

Doors are Open in Ankeny



 The locals appeared shocked when we rolled our doors on time yesterday.   I had my doubts when I arrived on Monday.  Access to our new location was blocked.  Traffic signals did not exist.  Bad weather was coming.  The roads were not paved.  Thank God news crews showed up to reassure the public we were open for business.

I showed up early to watch the ribbon cutting ceremony.  The mayor shared his thoughts about the economic impact of our presence in the community.  It looks like the residents are happy we are here.

I would like to thank all the support staff who invested countless hours to prepare our new team.  Also, I would like to congratulate  the management staff for their success getting the buiding open on time.  It's amazing what can be done with teamwork.  Have a great day.

No comments: