Monday, November 28, 2022

Balance Restored

 Life is good.  The new team is gelling.  The support team is returning to more regular hours.  I rediscovered my tennis game.  Today is Grip N' Rip, a noon day drill session with some locals in the Des Moines area on the indoor tennis courts.  My bosses at my home location granted the one week extension request so I will remain in Ankeny until Sunday.  There is still much work to be done.  For now, it's rest and recovery time.

It's really easy to get out of balance during this time of year.  I'm thankful my voice remained in tact during our grand opening.  Pay attention to your choices at this stressful time.  Rest before you get tired.  Eat foods high in nutritional value.  Surround yourself with positive people.  Your life is a marathon, not a sprint.  Pay attention to the rest stops.  Have a great day.

No comments: