Saturday, November 12, 2022

Wife Says, "Plug This"

How do couples stay married in these challenging times?  Ask around.  I'm sure you will gain valuable wisdom.  It's been 33 years for us and I consider our marriage as a blessing from Heaven.  Today is a special day for us.  It's not an anniversary or birthday.  It's something that rarely happens as she works Monday through Friday and I typically work every weekend.  Not today.  I'm enjoying a floating Holiday and we're together.  We started our day watching a YouTube video from the narrator of the daily podcast I listen to.  It simply "popped up" on my FaceBook page this morning.  The message was so strong that I paused the video, removed my headphones, and asked my wife if she would like to join me.  I know from experience that interrupting her prayer and meditation time is a big no-no.  Well, this message seemed like something we needed to enjoy together.  Good thing.  The message was exactly what both of us needed to hear.  

My wife turned to me at the conclusion of the YouTube video and said, "Make sure you plug this."  Do me and my wife a favor and watch this video.  If you like it, please pass it on to your friends and family.  I'm still paying it forward as it was my mother who found Fr. Mike first when she was looking for a way to worship from home during the pandemic.  Thanks, mom.  Check out the YouTube video below. Have a great day.  



No comments: