Wednesday, March 20, 2019

My First Craigslist Experience

Sound the trumpets!  I was searching for snorkel gear for our group and the Craigslist ad looked like the ideal match.  $30 for 3 sets.  Swim mask, snorkel and fins, I male set and two female sets.  

I got a response within ten minutes and met the couple after they got home from work to complete the deal.  It felt like Christmas when I returned with our new treasures.  All three sets fit perfectly.  The bonus is that the fins are small enough to fit in my wife's carry on bag so we can use them on future adventures.

Craigslist is a great tool for matching buyers and sellers.  Use caution when buying or selling to avoid the scammers.  My sellers were only 1.3 miles from my location and I made sure to show up with only my driver's license and the exact amount of cash for the deal.  These folks get five stars for this transaction.  It's time to test out our new finds as soon as the sun comes up.  Have a great day.

No comments: