Wednesday, March 27, 2019

What's on the Menu in Heaven?



No one really knows what's on the menu in Heaven but I think I caught a glimpse late yesterday while dining in a place I consider as good as it gets here on this planet.  Since Jesus preferred the company of fishermen, I have a suspicion the food we ate yesterday was very close to those Heavenly delights on the other side of the rainbow.   I see Louis Armstrong holding a trumpet while singing "What a Wonderful World."  The skies are blue, the clouds are white, the trees are green and the fish is Kampachi.  That's the little slice of Heaven I savored yesterday while celebrating 30 years of marriage to my bride.  The official date isn't until summer but we wanted to celebrate while visiting Heaven on earth.

Special thanks to the husband and wife who made our day so special yesterday.  What an awesome gift.  Thank you!  Have a great day.

No comments: