Sunday, March 24, 2019

Spiritual Tug of War

Have you ever felt like you were at the wrong place at the wrong time?  Or that everything in your life was going against the tide?  There was this guy in the Bible named Job who had it all.  Great life.  Happy wife.  He was one of the lucky ones.  According to the story, there was this challenge the Evil One made with God.  The Evil One believed if all the blessings in Job's life were removed, Job would turn away from God.  Job lost everything.  It didn't matter.  No matter how bad it got, Job didn't freak out.  Job continued to praise God.

Job's story ended well.  He's my hero.  I'm happy I never gave up during the trials in my life.  The 808 in my blog name is my reminder that no matter how challenging life can be, there's this place that reminds me of Heaven.  It's a place where God's creatures come from afar to play and to multiply.  I know who wins the spiritual tug of war.  Trust the one I follow.  Have a great day.

No comments: