Friday, March 15, 2019

Breakfast at Black Sheep

The adventure begins at this moment, I texted my cousin yesterday three minutes after I punched out at my day job, concluding a 9 day run for our March Madness competition.  Although the annual event won't officially end until my favorite day of the year, St. Patrick's Day, my teammates will cover for me while I celebrate family time.  I'm in the Minneapolis airport sitting next to Black Sheep Coal Fried Pizza.  It's 5:30 am and the staff is firing up their brick oven while preparing for their breakfast patrons.  This will be my first nourishment since I sent that text nearly 12 hours ago.  My readers are probably thinking I'm famished with the exception of my cousin, the father of the Caveman Food Experiment.  My life has been a series of adventures and the one I'm on now is one of the most exciting ever.

I promise to share more tomorrow.  It's time for a black sheep breakfast.  I'm so thankful for my Uber driver and my two bus drivers who delivered me safely to the airport.  Have a great day.

No comments: