Friday, November 23, 2018

My Most Creative Thanksgiving

When Jesus left the other 99 in search of the one who was lost, it wasn't to upset the group he left behind.  They were safe and secure.  There was plenty of home cooked food to share.  The one who was separated needed some TLC.  My wife and I did the same thing when we got the call about our loved one who was feeling homesick during the Holiday season.  What a blessing it turned out to be.

It's time to return to the fold today.  We're thankful for the opportunity to share Thanksgiving with our daughter and her friends.  The hotel provided a complimentary feast for her group.  We shared an apple pie given to us by our realtor.  She jumped through so many hoops to get us our home nearly seven years ago when she appeared as a shepherd in search of a lost sheep.  I think she sensed my Guardian angel watching over me when I told her, "I have no money, no job and no credit."  God bless the people who work miracles to give shelter to the lost sheep.  Have a great day.

No comments: